- Home /
- Tips on Selecting Awards | Tempe Trophy
Tips on Selecting Awards
Tips on Selecting Awards
Tempe Trophy is committed to providing great professional service, and perfect awards for all sorts of achievers. Our recognition experts are familiar with the latest award products and technology, and can show you exciting, cost-effective new ways to recognize performance. We can recommend a variety of programs to encourage and reward achievement by students, employees, athletes, volunteers or members.
The Perfect Award
The key to successful recognition is selecting the appropriate kind of award. Ask yourself:
- Do you want to show gratitude, recognize membership, mark service to an organization, encourage achievement, or reward accomplishment?
- Do you want to emphasize the activity, contest, or competition?
- Do you want to create a sense of common belonging, or mark someone for distinction?
- Do you want to symbolize the achievement?
- Do you want to establish a stronger identity for your organization, or match the personality of the recipient?
Then you have to decide what kind of item would be most appropriate. It could be a plaque, trophy, pin, desk accessory, or other item. Keep in mind that an appropriate award is:
- Representative of what was accomplished.
- Attractive enough to keep in the recipients home or office.
- Consistent with the purpose and image of the organization presenting it.
- In line with the organization's budget.
We can guide you in choosing the right awards for your purpose - we're experts. Our employees can show you a large variety of the latest products and advise you on the perfect award for your needs. Tempe Trophy can help you get the best value too. We will help you schedule your orders to get what you want when you want it without having to pay rush charges. It's always best to allow as much time as possible to create exactly the award you want.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some of the most common recognition items:
- Trophies and trophy cups: A traditional favorite for sports awards.
- Plaques and certificates: The choice for many achievement and volunteer recognition awards.
- Medals, medallions and pins: Available for all kinds of activities, including sports, academic, professional and volunteer purposes.
- Ribbons: These come in a variety of shapes, from elaborate rosettes to simple flat strips, foil stamped with various designs and messages.
- Desk accessories: Personalized with names and logos, these items are popular for corporate recognition, service awards and member recognition.
- Custom awards: Truly unique, these items often incorporate glass, acrylic, stone, and other high-end materials to produce artistic awards the recipients will treasure forever.
Part of what makes an award memorable and appreciated is the way it is packaged and presented. We can show you how to plan for presentations that enhance the value of the item received.
Many Marking Methods
Tempe Trophy offers many different ways to personalize awards to produce the look you want. You can choose from classics like engraving and screen printing to high-tech new processes like laser engraving and sublimation.
Tempe Trophy can tell you what processes will work best on the materials you select and produce the perfect award.
The Professional Advantage
The advantages of working with Tempe Trophy are clear:
- Knowledge of the latest products and techniques
- The highest quality awards and recognition items
- Comprehensive, worry-free service
- Innovative ideas and custom programs
- Timely production and delivery
Tempe Trophy is your best source for quality awards. Through the Awards and Recognition Association (ARA), we keep informed about the latest products and technology. Our recognition experts have the knowledge, equipment, and professional attitude needed to provide you with the best awards service possible.